An editor tool to create suspended electricity or telephone wires in a matter of seconds. Built around an intuitive click & drag scene-view editor. Connectors can be added to GameObjects. In…Get it on Assetstore
Please remember this package is provided only for learning purposes or to be able to test before buying the product, NOT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSESDownload (server 1)
- Version: 1.0.2
- SKU: 31426
An editor tool to create suspended electricity or telephone wires in a matter of seconds. Built around an intuitive click & drag scene-view editor.
Connectors can be added to GameObjects. In turn, wires can be connected between them. Multiple connectors can form a group, allowing multiple wires to be connected (eg. utility poles).
• Intuitive click & drag scene-view editor.
• Preset-based wire type settings
• Per-wire adjustable sagging
• Adjustable wire resolution per meter
• LineRenderer or MeshRenderer wire generation
• Animated wire shader (Standard/URP)
• Compatible with 2D scene view
• Vegetation Studio tree and object removal underneath wires
• Wires have a centered pivot so will work with World Streamer or other grid systems
• Tag and Layer can be set for generated wires
• Includes Amplify Shader Editor and URP Shader Graph functions for the shader animation effect.
• Wires have no collision or physics interaction
• No editing cannot be done at runtime, this is an editor-only tool