Silantro Helicopter Simulator Toolkit
Silantro Helicopter System is a toolkit that allows you to set up, model and simulate any Rotary wing aircraft. Silantro Helicopter System provides AAA flight simulation physics for "Rotary" wing…Get it on Assetstore
Please remember this package is provided only for learning purposes or to be able to test before buying the product, NOT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSESDownload (server 1)
- Version: 3.0.18
- SKU: 31552
Silantro Helicopter System is a toolkit that allows you to set up, model and simulate any Rotary wing aircraft.
Silantro Helicopter System provides AAA flight simulation physics for "Rotary" wing aircrafts such as helicopters and propeller drones with full Blade element momentum theory analysis.
It can be used to model and simulate any Rotary wing aircraft, from turbine-powered helicopters to piston-powered helicopters or propeller powered drones.
The system also has support for simpler arcade-style models, these can be configured to use either keyboard inputs or a combined keyboard-mouse input: Sample
NEW! Full Autopilot control with Altitude hold, Speed hold, Heading hold and Vertical speed limiter options - Heli Test
• Detailed Aerodynamic System: The rotors use a full Blade element momentum theory analysis method. Lift, Torque, Directional forces and control moments generated by the rotor blades are calculated based on standard aerodynamic principles and formulas and supplied variables. Airfoil data for the rotor can be imported directly from javafoil in both txt or afl file format.
• Compatible with Android and IOS devices
• Full C# source code.
• Realistic Flight Controls: All the major helicopter configurations with their individual unique controls and systems can be modelled with the system.
-Tandem Rotor System
- Conventional Rotor System
- Coaxial Rotor System
- Syncrocopter Rotor System
• Realistic Engines: Different engines are available to power the helicopters; Piston, Turboshaft and Electric engines with realistic performance dependencies such as air density, forward speed, environmental temperature and aircraft altitude.
• Full VR support: - Control Test
- Support for Logitech, Thrustmaster and other Joysticks compatible with Unity.
- Cockpit Instruments: Full array of instruments e.g Joystick, Yokes, Analogue Dials and Digital Displays are all available.
• Custom editors for all scripts and components to provide easy operation and a user-friendly experience.
- Weapon system: Miniguns with rotating barrels, unguided drop bombs and unguided Rockets, Active and Semi-Active homing missiles with Proportional navigation
- Enter-Exit System: The helicopters can be set up to either be controlled internally or externally. Setting up the enter-exit system is as simple as switching and selecting the preferred control mode.
7 scenes demonstrating different configurations/behaviour including
- Augmented (Stability Augmentation) Controls
- Manual Controls
- Mobile Controls
- Enter-Exit Mode
- Simplified Keyboard
- Simplified Mouse
- Weapons Loadout