Beautify 2 - Advanced Post Processing
Key Features: • Enhances visual features, restores or augment image detail, producing sharp images - in many cases the change can be dramatic, like switching to High…Get it on Assetstore
Please remember this package is provided only for learning purposes or to be able to test before buying the product, NOT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSESDownload (server 1)
- Version: 14.0.0
- SKU: 31466
• Enhances visual features, restores or augment image detail, producing sharp images - in many cases the change can be dramatic, like switching to High Definition.
• Improves pixel color when needed, without oversaturating the image.
• Removes the extra blur caused by many antialias post effects.
• Reduces or completely removes banding artifacts in gradients, usually seen in sky boxes due to color quantization.
• Improves perceptual texture quality - even low resolution textures look better.
• Works with forward and deferred rendering paths as well as linear and gamma color spaces.
• Works on WebGL, mobile, 2D and 3D.
• VR Multi-Pass, Single Pass Stereo and Single Pass Instanced supported in built-in pipeline.
• VR Multi-Pass supported in PPSv2.
• VR Multi-Pass and Single Pass Stereo/MultiView supported in URP.
Beautify's customers love it!
"Added to my 'Must-Have-in-All-Projects' list."
"I couldn't make a game without it anymore."
"I will be importing it into all my games."
"It's the 'make pretty' button the CGI crowd longed for since the beginning of mankind."
"A genuine enhancement. Visuals are dramatically improved."
Additional Integrated Effects:
In addition to the unique image enhancement algorithm, Beautify also includes advanced, high-quality effects with unique options. All these effects are carefully engineered for performance and correctly integrated in the same render pass for superior performance:
• Sun Lens Flares. Fast GPU flares with diffraction ghosts, halo and animated Sun rays.
• Purkinje. Simulates retina achromatic vision plus blue spectrum shift under low light conditions.
• Outline. Adds a colored border to all objects. Depth or Color (Sobel) based modes (works in 3D and 2D).
• Chromatic Aberration or chromatic distortion, simulates light rays passing through a lens focus at different points, depending on their wavelength.
• Daltonize. Intensifies pure red, green and blue basic colors.
• Depth of Field with Bokeh. A classic photographic effect, smoothly blurs the image based on distance to focus point with autofocus and hexagonal highlights options. Supports transparent objects and exclusion layers. Includes many advanced options like foreground blur, autofocus, custom focus distance, target follow, etc.
• Anamorphic Flares. Also known as JJ Abrams flares, they add a truly cinematic touch to your scene.
• ACES Tonemapping. Approximates Academy Color Encoding System transform from HDR color space into LDR at the appropriate stage within Beautify effect chain.
• LUT Color Transformation. Apply your favourite 2D or 3D LUT (Look-Up Textures). Includes a LUT browser that works with the optional LUT Pack for Beautify. Includes option to import 3D .CUBE format.
• Bloom. Beutiful and smooth glow effect with many effect customization options, selective layer, depth attenuation, ...
• Lens Dirt. Spreads the light on the screen when looking to bright sources according to different customizable patterns and spread ratios.
• Eye Adaptation. Reproduces retina reaction to quick changes in scene luminance with separate options for light and dark adaptation.
• Vignetting. Darkens image corners with intensity, color and mask options. Now with Fade Out and Blink effects, cool for transitions and immersive eye effects.
• Frame. Add any colored or texture-based rectangular frame. Includes a Frame browser which let you explore the matte and artistic frames included in the Frame Pack.
• Night Vision. Visualize objects in the scene in the dark. Includes noise and scan lines.
• Thermal Vision. Uses a red-blue spectrum to highlight warm and cold colors. Also adds scan lines, noise and a subtle screen distortion.
• Pixelate. Create a retro pixelated effect.
• Blur. Add a background blur effect with customizable intensity.
Several demo scenes are included to demonstrate the different presets and their effects.