Asset Hunter PRO
Asset Hunter PRO will find unused or duplicate assets in the project, and gives you the overview to easily delete them. You will also be given an overview over how your assets references each…Get it on Assetstore
Please remember this package is provided only for learning purposes or to be able to test before buying the product, NOT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSESDownload (server 1)
- Version: 2.2.7
- SKU: 31457
Asset Hunter PRO will find unused or duplicate assets in the project, and gives you the overview to easily delete them. You will also be given an overview over how your assets references each other.
Asset Hunter PRO
-Keeping your projects clean since 2012
Rewritten from scratch
This is a major upgrade from Asset Hunter 2. It has been completely re-written from scratch in order to add features, improve workflow, rework the UI, improve general performance and it has greatly improved the analysis time.
Is this a tool for me?
- Are you trying to go below a certain buildsize?
- Do you need to find out how assets references each other?
- Are all the old placeholder graphics and models cluttering up your project?
- Didn't you ever get around to delete the auto generated materials after model import?
- Do you have bunch of assets in your project, but is only using a small number of them?
- Does it seem like too large a task to remove obsolete assets?
If any of the above applies to you, Asset Hunter is the tool for you
Asset Hunter is a tool that analyzes your project and gives you an easily understandable overview over unused assets in your project folder.
The results are grouped into folders and file types, making it easy to start cleaning up your project. Additionally it lists the uncompressed size of all the assets used in the build, enabling you to better downsize your buildsize. If you want to know which scenes are using a specific asset, Asset Hunter can tell you that too!
Even offers a one-button clean up of the entire project.
New feature in Asset Hunter PRO is 'Dependency Graph'. It will allow you to figure out how all your assets references each other.
Another new feature is 'Find Duplicates' which will find any duplicate asset in the project, i.e. a copy of a texture used by two materials - or any other identical file.
What does Asset Hunter NOT support?
- Does only find unused code in a very limited way. It will guide you, but you will have to be involved as well.
- Does not necessarily support other 3rd party tools that modifies/overrides the buildprocess such as VRChat
- Does not automatically reduce buildsize, but provides you with information to do so manually
- Only supports Adressables in unity version 2019 and higher
- Works with Unity all the way back to version 5.6, but only 2019.1 and newer will recieve updates